“Beet” inflammation with this delicious smoothie. Having suffered from the autoimmune conditions, Ruth, the founder of XTEND5, knows the importance of a diet full of inflammation fighting foods. This smoothie is just one example of how you can incorporate several inflammation fighting ingredients all in one go.
- 1/2 beet grated or chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut water or plain water if you prefer
- 1/2 orange
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup mixed berries or cherries
- 1/2 cup pineapple (frozen)
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated or chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon (or more if you love it)
Step 1: Place the beet, ginger, orange, spinach, water, and berries into a high-speed blender and blend till smooth.
Step 2: Then add the pineapple, coconut oil, and cinnamon and blend again till smooth.
Step 3: Serve immediately and enjoy.
Yours in health,