No Bake Keto Blueberry Bars
When it comes to dessert, there’s nothing quite as easy as “no-bake” baking! Over the last several years many people have discovered the benefits of eating a keto friendly diet. With coconut, cream cheese and salty pecans this dessert will take the cake! Try bringing it to your next family get together and watch it be devoured within minutes!
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- A squeeze of a fresh lemon
- 1 cup Organic Frozen Blueberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 2 tbsp water
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 tsp lemon liquid stevia
- 1 cup of heavy cream divided
- 1/4 cup blueberry mixture reserved from filling
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia
1. Place all crust ingredients into a food processor and pulse on high until mixture is slightly incorporated. (I like my crust a bit chunky.)
2. Grease an 8 by 8 square dish with coconut oil. Spread crust evenly on the bottom, pressing and packing it down into the dish for an even layer.
3. Place the berries and lemon juice into the food processor and process until chopped. Set aside.
4. Pour the water into a sauce pan and sprinkle gelatin over water. Bring to a boil and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
5. Place 3/4 cup chopped berries, cream cheese, Swerve and lemon stevia into a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth. Pour in 1/2 cup heavy cream and blend on high for 2-3 minutes to thicken the mixture. Drizzle in the gelatin and blend a few minutes more.
6. Spoon the filling over the crust.
7. Add the remaining berries and 1/2 cup heavy cream into the stand mixer and blend on high until whipped in texture.
8. Spread cream topping over the filling.
9. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight before serving.
Decorate with any fresh berries and lemon zest before serving if desired. It’s also delicious to top with coconut whipped cream!
Yours in health,